At March Networks, we focus on delivering end-to-end IP video management solutions that help customers realize the true value of networked video. For more than a decade, leading commercial and government organizations worldwide have used our video surveillance and intelligent software applications to:
- Maintain the highest security standards for customers and employees
- Reduce losses from theft, fraud and other crimes
- Mitigate security and liability exposures
- Leverage video intelligence to improve operations, performance and return on investment
Expertise and Innovation
One of the first manufacturers to introduce networked and hybrid surveillance platforms to the market, our systems offer unparalleled reliability, scalability and manageability proven in some of the world’s largest video installations. They are also easy to use, incorporating innovations like:
- Web-based Command client software with full system administration and management
- Cloud-based mobile access using any iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Android or Windows Mobile device
- Shadow Archiving to ensure video is always available, even in the case of a network outage
- Recorder docking stations that cut installation and maintenance significantly
- Managed Video Network Services that deliver an always-optimized system performance and leave you free to focus on your core business
- Free entry-level video management software (VMS) – no trials or license keys
Easy Transition to IP Video Surveillance
Our product portfolio ranges from high-definition IP cameras and video analytics to powerful Command video management system (VMS) software.
This end-to-end approach gives you the flexibility to deploy all-IP video today, or transition to an open, IP video environment through the selective adoption of advanced technologies. It also supports the common management of both IP and hybrid IP/analog systems across a large-scale enterprise with hundreds, or thousands, of locations.
For more information about March Networks click here.