Arecont Vision® is exclusively focused on megapixel (MP) technology and, as the industry leader, has contributed more to the advancement of megapixel imaging for professional security applications than any other company in the security market. Our worldwide installed base of megapixel cameras crosses a broad spectrum of applications and venues – a proven testament to Arecont Vision’s leadership in developing innovative megapixel imaging technologies and Made in the USA products.
As a result of our best-in-class product architecture, we typically introduce new imaging technology years ahead of competitors because we don’t have to wait until a new off-the-shelf ASIC is available. Our industry firsts include:
- 2-megapixel H.264 network camera (2004)
- 3-megapixel H.264 dual-sensor Day/Night camera (2005)
- 5-megapixel H.264 network camera (2006)
- 180˚ and 360° 8-megapixel panoramic cameras (2006)
- Complete product line of H.264 megapixel cameras (2008)
- 10-megapixel H.264 network camera (2009)
- 20-megapixel 180˚ and 360° panoramic cameras (2011)
- 12-megapixel 180˚ panoramic camera with WDR (2012)
- Smallest multi-megapixel all-in-one MicroDome®, 1-5MP (2013)
- 40-megapixel 180˚ and 360° panoramic cameras (2013)
- SurroundVideo® Omni multi-directional camera (2014)
- MicroDome® G2 Remote Focus (2015)
- SurroundVideo® G5 Remote Focus/Remote Zoom (2015)
Arecont Vision® offers the largest selection of megapixel cameras available worldwide – our product line includes H.264 and JPEG 1.2, 1.3, 2, 3, 5, 8, 10, 20, and 40 megapixel models available in our MegaVideo® Compact, MegaVideo®, MegaDome®, MegaView® D4F/D4s, and SurroundVideo® lines. All offer a superior price/performance ratio and integration with best in breed VMS platforms. Arecont Vision’s suite of multi-megapixel cameras will make any IP video network execution better – and deliver the greatest ROI – as compared against conventional cameras. We also support industry standards including ONVIF and PSIA for maximum integration support.
Arecont Vision® is leading the way in IP video with cutting edge innovations, superior performance and the broadest selection of megapixel IP cameras.
For more information about Arecont Vision click here.